Established in 2010, Trenchtown was founded by two friends from Denver with an idea that a cannabis business could be built from the ground up with hard work, great help, and very little money. We were right. It started with two, now there are over twenty five of us and growing every month.
Life is simple over here at Trenchtown. It's pretty easy to build a great culture when you truly love what you do. It's also easy to attract a great workforce when there exists an environment of respect, honor, and gratitude. We value hard work, and we also value personal time. All of our employees share an enthusiastic zest for the outdoors, live music, and great times with great friends.
Trenchtown Values and Beliefs
- We are thankful to be able to create a product that heals people.
- We will never make a decision that values money over happiness.
- We will always trust our fellow employees, customers, and community.
- We will always innovate and improve quality.
- We will always produce the best cannabis that we can.
- We will promote and support musicians, artists, travelers, and dreamers.
- We will fight for cultural, social and environmental change.
- We promote cannabis culture and the safe use of it.
- We will try and help anybody that asks for it.
- We will never stop having fun.